Thursday, September 18, 2008

Being 31....

Okay. So if you are squeamish about sex, stop reading.....if not, is anyone else going through this?




I feel like I am becoming the stereotypical "man". I am thinking about sex 24/7. I know that it is said that women hit their peak in their thirties, but this is borderline ridiculous. It is not affecting Justin and I in any way. Actually, he is probably the most happy man on the planet. I don't want to have an affair or anything like that. But, there are times when I have an attractive student walk in and I can't help to think "he's cute" and then drift off to no where land. I guess, I wonder if this is normal or if I need to seek professional help. HAHAHA Comments?

2 comments:

Candi said...

I hit mine at 31 too and if he was cute and didn't have a ring, watch out! I think it is totally normal!!!

Lena~ said...

My hubby will be soooo happy when I go through this!!!!!